Contract Compliance Webinar
Time & Location
About The Event
This session covers:
- Legal requirements for issuing Written Statement of Employment Particulars
- How to detail annual pay for term time and part time staff
- How to calculate and detail annual leave for all categories of staff
- Setting out all employment entitlements and benefits
- Checking and issuing of Written Statement of Employment Particulars
This session responds to recent 'Green Book' changes for Term Time Only staff as well as meeting the requirements of the 'Good Work Plan' which came into effect on 6 April 2020.
Senior leaders, School Business Managers, Office Managers and Bursars who responsible for checking and issuing employment contracts.
Comprehensive resource pack.
Terms and Conditions
You are entering into an agreement in order to attend an event with Principal HR Partner Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08118907 whose registered office is at 9a Glebe Lane Gnosall ST20 0ER (“the Supplier”).
It is a condition of attendance that the course fee is pre-paid. Your booking will be confirmed following receipt of your booking form. The fee will be payable within 14 days from the date of invoice.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have no right to cancel this order and that in the event that you purport to do so full payment shall nonetheless be made.
In the event that you are unable to attend, you have the right to substitute a delegate at no extra charge.
It is the sole right of the Supplier to copyright any training or other materials supplied.
In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances delegates will receive a full refund, if alternative dates are not suitable.
- Partner Price£89+£17.80 VAT£89+£17.80 VAT0£0