Data Protection Induction Toolkit - issue, edit or add to this comprehensive toolkit of information for new starters.
Having data protection policies, procedures and frameworks in place is great, but it’s only half the picture. It does not demonstrate that the people in the organisation are operating compliantly. Changes in the way people regard and process personal data is paramount to ensure data privacy and security.
The Information Commissioner’s Office conducted audits on a number of Academy Trusts in 2019 and a feature in nearly all of their reports is that training and awareness for staff needs to be improved.
All staff including temporary staff and volunteers need to understand the responsibilities for data protection and this involves delivering a robust induction and training programme which is regularly updated.
PHRP has designed a bespoke toolkit to support schools and academies with induction for staff. The toolkit includes:
- Data Protection Induction Booklet with introductory letter that can be edited to include organisation-specific information;
- Data Protection quiz and answers so that you can test out their knowlege;
- Data Protection Essential Guide with introductory letter that can be edited and is useful for short term staff and volunteers;
- Induction webinar for any new staff that covers the necessary basics of data protection and can be accessed at anytime;
- Termly newsletters to support the Data Protection Officer in providing regular updates on different data protection topics.
This essential toolkit is available to you on an annual subscription basis:
Single Primary School - £195 plus VAT
Single Secondary School - £345 plus VAT
Multi Academy Trust - from £495 plus VAT please contact us for a quotation